Thursday, February 4, 2016

TOOLSTAR- FACEBOOK AUTOPOSTER




When I first started working online, posting ads to social media is a part of advertising your opportunity.  Well, I started out posting my ads manually to as many groups as I could without being flagged by Facebook.  The unfortunate thing is that this process took me about an hour or more.

This is when I decided to look around for a program that was automated to help save me some time.  Then I found it.


ToolStar.com.  ToolStar is a web based autoposter that requires no download.  No worries if your not at home on your PC, you can log into ToolStar with any device and schedule your posts.

How Much Is It?
ToolStar has 2 options:
  1. The Free option
  2. Then there is the $5.99/month option

The Free Option

With the Free Option you will be able to:
  1. Post to 50 groups
  2. Create Unlimited Campaigns
  3. Have an unlimited Group List
  4. It also includes a Posting Report

The $5.99/Month Option

With the Paid Option, you will be able to:
  1. Have Unlimited Shedules/Posts
  2. Unlimited Campaigns
  3. Unlimited Group Lists
  4. An Auto Comment Feature
  5. Post to Page Feature
  6. Posting Reports
  7. Posting Statistics

Overview

ToolStar is a great option to have to help save you some time in your advertising campaign on Facebook.  This is a definite must have for your online marketing tool bag.
So what are you waiting for, click the image below and sign up.

Free Twitter Followers